Thursday, November 19, 2009

The last day of Form2 AGAIN!!!!

Sports Carnival 2009 ends at today also. Football's champion was 2Omega, 2nd was 2Alpha while 3rd was 2Lambda. Basketball was piece of cake for Theng Han, Wei Aun, Leon and Jie Yao. Amir and Jie Yao were selling their medals...

Jie Yao finally returned my whole set of Star Wars movies. He said the movie was sort of boring,DUH! Leon returned my Eragon and Eldest, but he only read Eragon for the first 3 chapters.

Whole class skipped Art Class, but Pn Ida Lina didn't mind nor care for that, Chee Ming, Ryan and Bryan came in our class....for the cooler and colder air I guess, coz ater Sports Carnival.

Sort of bored at the last period, challenged John in Speed, but I lost. Duh, this is my 5th game in my whole life.

The last week of 2009 in school was BORING in our class!

No comments:

Post a Comment